Samira worked at a meat distribution factory.
One
day, when he finished with his work schedule, he
went into the meat cold room (Freezer) to
inspect
something, but in a moment of bad luck, the
door
closed and he was locked inside with no help in
sight. Although he screamed and knocked with
all
his might, his cries went unheard as no one
could
hear him. Most of the workers had already gone,
and outside the cold room it's impossible to
hear
what was going on inside. Five hours later,
whilst
Samira was on the verge of death, the security
guard of the factory eventually opened the
door and SAVED THE LIFE of Samira.
Samira then asked the security guard how he
got to open
the door, as it wasn't part of his work routine.
His explanation:
"I've been working in this factory
for 35 years, hundreds of workers come in and
out
every day, but you're one of the few who greet
me
in the morning and say goodbye to me every
night
when leaving after working hours. Many treat
me
as if I'm invisible. Today, like every other day,
you
greeted me in your SIMPLE MANNER 'Hello' at
the
entrance when resuming for work, but curiously,
after working hours today, I observed I've not
heard your 'bye, see you tomorrow'. Hence, I
decided to check around the factory. I look
forward
to your 'hi' and 'bye' every day. To you, I am
someone. By not hearing your farewell, I knew
something had happened. That's why I started
searching everywhere for you."
Moral Lesson to reflect upon: Be humble, love
and
respect those around you. As life is too short!
Try
to have an impact on people in ways we can't
even imagine, especially the people who cross
your
path every day, you never know what tomorrow
holds. Let this teaching warm all hearts!
Read and share....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This story is trending on Nigerian Social Media. At first people thought it was a man that surprised his girlfriend with the luxury car ...
-
Some Big Brother UK viewers took to Twitter to express their disapproval and disgust after the reality TV show televised contestants on...
-
Airtel Reloaded N200 For 20gb +Psiphon Settings Airtel is back with an unbeatable social bundle that offers 20GB for just N200. This is ...
-
OK, here’s how the story goes. Eminem signed Joe Budden to his record label. Joe Budden and Drake used to be friends but the pair fell o...
-
This is a sponsored post. Read below… Yes, Even in this unfriendly economy, young Nigerians like you...
-
A would-be robber on a motorcycle met his end at the hands of the Russian vice-consul in Rio who dragged the thief into his car and ...
-
Los Angeles : Oscar scored a second half brace as Chelsea cruised past AC Milan 3-1 in the final game of their globetrotting exhibition to...
-
Mr Capable Banky W drops a new song centered around his love life in song titled ‘Gidi love’. He narrates experiences of looking to get ...
-
Fresh footage of Germany coach Joachim Low putting his hands in his trousers, touching his pubic area and perceiving it has surfaced onl...
-
Chief designer and Vice President of the Versace group, Donatella Versace, 61, has opened the doors to the fashion house’s luxury resor...
No comments:
Post a Comment