I remember One day, two of my friends came visiting with their female
partners and we decided to go out on a picnic, along with my little
cousin brother.
After packing the food and all we needed, we set off
to a quite beach. After chatting for few minutes, we decided to eat and
began unpacking the basket which has the food in it, only for us to
discover we forgot the spoons at home.
I then told my little cousin
to go get it while we wait. He replied with disapproval saying
Three men caught smuggling hundreds of iPhones into China by hiding them in buckets of fish
''I know u
want to trick me so you can eat the whole food before I come back''. I
promised him we will wait for his arrival, but he disagreed.
After
much persuasion and promises, he decided to go. My friends and I started
chatting and gisting to whirl away time and wait for my cousin's
arrival.
After 1hr, there was no sign of him. 2hrs went by, and I
began wondering what could have delayed him because the distance between
our house and the beach can be covered within 30mins.
My friends and
I were already going hungry but we decided to wait a little longer for
my cousin's return. After 4hrs, the hunger was so unbearable that we
decided to eat with our hands. As we were about eating, we heard a
rumble in a nearby bush and there, my cousin appeared from behind a tree
shouting
"I said it, I knew you would eat the food before I return, I'M NOT GOING AGAIN".
SEE PHOTOS_Germany coach smells his balls again in public...LOL
Please if you were in my shoes, what would you have done to your cousin brother....??😜.......
#rebroacasted from Ola's Element
Saturday, 11 June 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This story is trending on Nigerian Social Media. At first people thought it was a man that surprised his girlfriend with the luxury car ...
-
Some Big Brother UK viewers took to Twitter to express their disapproval and disgust after the reality TV show televised contestants on...
-
Airtel Reloaded N200 For 20gb +Psiphon Settings Airtel is back with an unbeatable social bundle that offers 20GB for just N200. This is ...
-
Los Angeles : Oscar scored a second half brace as Chelsea cruised past AC Milan 3-1 in the final game of their globetrotting exhibition to...
-
Fresh footage of Germany coach Joachim Low putting his hands in his trousers, touching his pubic area and perceiving it has surfaced onl...
-
West Bromwich Albion have agreed to sell the club to Chinese investment group Yunyi Guokai (Shanghai) Sports Development Limited, the Prem...
-
This was spotted in Port Harcourt, Rivers state where the party’s National convention will hold on August 17th. MUST READ; How a 13y...
-
Jose Mourinho has defended his treatment of midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger Jose Mourinho has defended his decision to ditch veter...
-
Cristiano Ronaldo posted a picture on social media as he worked out at home \While his Real Madrid team-mates prepare to tak...
-
Izzy Cummings, 32years of age, from coatbridge, near Glasgow who welcomed son Jason, in February this year and weighed 20 stone at her he...
No comments:
Post a Comment